Marriage Ceremony Sites:
Marriage Ceremony Requirements:
- Almost any location can be used for your ceremony. An apartment living room, home back-yard, park, Alberta Legislature Grounds, Hotels, Devonian Botanical Gardens, Muttart Conservatory are a few examples
- The location of your ceremony is only as limited as your imagination.
- Both parties must be present
- The "Registration of Marriage" must be presented to the Marriage Commissioner before the ceremony
- Two witnesses who are at least 18 years of age and understand English must be present